Friday, October 3, 2008

No Country for Old Men

Sooooooo...it has been a long and crazy week. As we speak Chloe is on her way home from the Hospital...Mimi and Pa are relieved and so thankful...on many levels. We of course are so thankful for her speedy recovery and how well she is doing. It is a miracle what God has done to bring about healing for this precious little girl. But the relief comes in another form as well...our two favorite grandsons will be heading home.
Now don't get me wrong...we have loved having them at our house...they are a joy and a delight. But they flat wear a person right out...I mean...they can make a grown man cry with delight when they finally go to bed...whew!!!!!! It is a red wine kind of night when the two little buzz saws finally stop their spinning. Wow!

Now today...well it was an awesome day. Pa took the boys...and their Uncle Boomer (Jacob) to the new Space Museum and IMax theater today (www.evergreenspacemuseum.com) and did we ever have an awesome time. We saw the entire history of space exploration and an awesome 3D movie about the space station...it was so cool. But I tell you...I was shot/spent/toast/fried/pummeled when we got home. I put Aidan down for a nap, Jackson I parked in front of a movie (the best babysitter) and Boomer and I crashed.
It was exhausting. But tonight...it will be quiet...no coming into Mimi and Pa's bed in the morning...no pancakes together for breakfast...
I wonder when we HAVE to watch them again?

No comments:

Post a Comment